Friday, November 13, 2009

mook peung

Dear diary today I went to school and saw my friend.I talked to them and run in the afternoon.When the school finish I played with them and went out for shopping. And then I went to British Council for study english.
Yesterday I went to school and it was school sport day. We play sports and cheer for our team.
We had a lot of fun and enjoy our school sport day very much. At the final Red team is the winner I was very happy because I was in Red team.
Tomorrow is Saturday. and I will go hang out wiht my friends at Siam . We're going to talk and sing a song. I will get up at ten and go to Siam at lunch time.
And we'll go to see a movie,2012. I hope it will be fun.


GOOD BYE.'D
MOOK,PEUNG

1 comment:

  1. Good....you PLAYED and ENJOYED and you went to study English.

    ReplyDelete