Hello!!! Our names are Chayapol and Sarin. You can call us Benz and Mick.
We are 15 years old. We study at Satit Chula. We are “CUD’47”. We are in grade 10.
We love English. We live in Bangkok. We like Thai food.
Mick
Is
Concentrate and
Kind
Benz is
Everything
Nice
Zzzzzzzz...
I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because Mix's phone has a lot of picture of my family ,friends and girlfriends, a lot of song that I love, my friends' telephone number and the best thing is Mix's father buy its to him for his birthday.
I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because Benz's phone has a lot of songs, a lot of exciting games, my friends' telephone number and the best reason is Benz's mother buy him last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yep, I understand why you hate hime too!!!!!!!!!! Good work
ReplyDeleteGood boys...so nice!!!!
ReplyDelete