Profile
Hi!!!! My name is Warisa Nopakun. You can call me Fa. I’ll be 16 years old this September. I live in Bangkok. I study at Satitpatumwan. I’m going to high school this year. I like to spend weekend staying with my family. In holiday I like to go to Patta ya and Cha-am beach. In summer in like to go abord for English camp. I’ve been to England, Hongkok, China, Singapore and Canada. Last summer, I’ve been to Vancouver.
Hi,my name is Peung.
I've just been to New Zealand for study.
It was great!
I love NZ.
I'm in Satit Chula school same as Mix,Can and Benz.
It's a good school I think.
Last year I study in teen 5 with Mark.
And this year I'm teen 6 with you.
nice to meet you:)
Ps.I love Jack! (:
I would not swap my moblie phone for amillion pounds because it is more important than that little money. My cell phone is no other,it is the brand new iPhone which it actually release to wide world in 2015. But I had this future calling device first, case my father is the owner of apple!!!!! You talk to your friend for 24 hours with out runing out of battery or you can talk to yourboyfriend with out your parent voice interrupt because this mobile phone can volume down other voice. And the most special function of this 2015 tellephone is you can change your voice tpo animals voice or even superstars voice. You can answer yourfriend in your mother voice or call your teacher that you are sick by president of the USA voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ON holiday and ABROAD very, very good though...sounds like you've travelled a lot!
ReplyDeleteHi Peung, see you next time