Numpetch :)
I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because >_< ....
I love my mobile phone very much. When I go anywhere , I'll take it with me everytime !! I like to use many application and function in my mobile phone . I like to take photo with my friends very much ! I like to write my diary in my phone , listen to my favourite songs from playlist and radio , play many games when I feel bored and chat on a phone with my friends . Sometimes I talk a lot (nearly 3 hours !!! and my phone is so hot !) If I swap my mobile phone for money , I think I'll miss my old phone and I won't talk a lot with my friends ! And I absolutely bored !!!
MOOK : D
I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because `..........
It's important to me! If I don't have my mobile phone I couldn't connect to anyone,couldn't listen to the music,couldn't take a photo and the most important answer is because my mobile phone has a lot of photo,memories that's couldn't change to be a million pounds! Me and my old friends memories! I wouldn't swap it!!!!!!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You very much like to take photos....me too well done Water Diamond
ReplyDeleteVery Good Mookie...it seems like you need your phone to live!