I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because it cost much more than a million pounds, cause it's a big diamond inside.
It's a real big diamond and cost many many million pounds.
I don't want want to lose it.
It is a lot of things inside.
My lovely boyfriend bought this for me on my birthday last year:)
It's lot and lots of function inside too.The lines never busy even I talk with the others.
It has auto dailing function too,it will dail until the person answer my call!
And inside it's the complete yellow pages and phone directory, so I have every number I want in time.
Espacailly it's a real tough phone.It won't break even you throw it in the water or kick and throw it from the tall building,Until you put it in the fire,it will break.
I love this phone so much
A million pounds isn't enough for my real valueable mobile phone!
Peung 12 June
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a boyfriend....a real diamond in the water?? Thanks Honey
ReplyDelete