Friday, May 22, 2009

Book and Beep's Welcome To Our Lives profile

Hello,I'm Beep I'm 15 years old.I'm study at Triamudomsuksa school.I'm Bangkokian.My name is Narawit Hemstapat.I have one younger sister name's Bam.When I grow up I want to be a doctor.



Hi,welcome to British Council. My name is Saraj Choeypunt. My nickname is Book. I'm study at Suankularb Wittayalai school.I have one older brother name's Boo.I live in Bangkok.

In Thailand
My friends are handsome
and clever.
He want to have a girlfriend.
Just like ....
spending time together.
listen to music.
AND BEING BAD!!!
He want to sleep now.

Boron
Oxygen
Orange
Krypton

Berillium
Einsteinium
Elephant
Potassium

Beep
I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because a million pounds can be find in many ways and I have a lot of data in my mobile phone,examples the telephone numbers pictures and my schedule.Maybe the phone that I swapped are worse than my own mobile phone.

Book
I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because my phone had a lot of pictures about my family and phone numbers about my family and my friends in my mobile phone. It had many memories.Maybe the phone that I swapped are worse than my own mobile phone.

3 comments:

  1. You're A Bangkokian and you study ATTriamudomsuksa school....Good Mr. Beep

    You studt AT Suankularb Wittayalai school...Thank you Mr. Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Beep and Boom...I'm sure he wantS to be bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't find a million pounds maybe a swap would be worse...well done Mr. Beep


    Pictures OF your family...how nice..good Mr. Book

    ReplyDelete