Friday, January 15, 2010

7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate - nina

Write about seven things you love and seven things you hate

I love ice cream because it's delicious and it makes everyone happy.
I adore my grandma because she's the best person in the world to me, she means alot to me.
I really like game and listen to music because they make me relax, or when I am bored I could make this to be my friends.
I'm mad about one of my friend in my class because she's very very bad everyone in the classroom hated her, she did many bad things to everyone.
I'm passionate about clothing because they make me look good in it.
I'm really keen on TV because I like their program at 20.30 pm to 22.30 pm it the best thing to rest for me after I did my homework.

I hate cockcroaches because they look disgusting to me their wings or the styles of it look scary.

1 comment:

  1. Mad about her means you really like her....what did she do to them all???? Very good Nina

    ReplyDelete