I love money because it can buy things I like! :)
I adore my home and family. It always make me relaxed at home.
I really like my bed because I can sleep all day in my bed.
I'm mad about musics because it make me feel happy when I listened to.
I'm passionate about movies, I think it is a very interesting things and presented many good stories.
I really keen on food. I'm always happy eating all foods and snacks.
I'm mad about sweets and cake. It makes me happy with eating, but also makes me get FAT! :(
I hate mosquitos because it bite me.
I abhor my school. It was boring and not so interesting.
I detest British Council. It's not interesting at all! just kidding :P
I loathe talkative boy! That's annoying :0
I can't stand without my friends :) They're soooo helpful and lovely to me (:
I can't bare dirty toilet, like Chinese toilet! It's disgusting!!
I really dislike my brother! he always make me angry and wanted to kill him! :P just kidding na, love u haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

your school WAS boring???? Where do you go now??? Very good work Honey.
ReplyDelete