Friday, January 15, 2010

7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate - fern

I love my dog because it's my best freind at home , even it can't speak with me.
I adore my parents because they've looked after me since I was born.
I really like playing on the internet because it's the way I can talk and communicate with my friends and it is cheaper than talking on the phone.
I’m mad about reading novels because it makes me feel relaxed and sometimes laughing alone.
I'm passionate about planting trees because it's a good activity to do in my free time,also it helps us reduece greenhouse gasses.
I’m really keen on eating icecream because it's deliciuos but on the other hand it makes me coning fat.
I’m mad about wacthing T.V. because it makes me fun.



I hate lizards and insects because it is disgusting
I abhor learning Thai because it is boring and sometimes make me feel just to sleep.
I detest tomatoes because it taste's horrible.

1 comment:

  1. Lizards and insects ARE disgusting....but at least the lizards can eat the insects!!! Excellent writing FERN

    ReplyDelete